The flip side to my happiness, oddly enough, is my boyfriend. Let me start by saying I'm a crier. What I mean to say is, I cry during t.v. shows, movies, commercials, I even cried when the Celtics got their rings, simply because Paul Pierce was crying!! Lately, whenever I watch a movie with an amazing love story ending, I cry uncontrollably, and I'm beginning to think it's because I don't feel that way in my own relationship. Wow!!! My brain seriously just went through the pros and cons of him in the time it took me to go from the p in relationship to the W in wow. I think I might stop typing before I say a bunch of crappy stuff cuz I'm feeling a little crappy about him right now. I guess I just needed to get that theory out, at least.
To Be Continued....
poverty of spirit
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment