Lately I've been asking myself (A LOT) what was I thinking when I went out with a guy 6 years younger than me. One major thing I've realized... he's really not as mature as he thinks he is. Plus, he's starting to annoy me. I mean, he's still a nice guy, although his manners aren't quite what I thought they were; I just don't feel like we're on the same level, and I'm tired of being broke (which I realize I blame him for, but hey, I wasn't broke when I met him!!)
I'm sick of staying up till 10 o clock to make dinner and I'm sick of not feeling appreciated for it. Honestly, sometimes I'm just sick of looking at his face. I don't even want to kiss him--- it's actually gotten to the point where I make faces every time he tries to kiss me ( I've even shooed him away a few times, but I had to play it off so I wouldn't just be a big ass jerk)
Apparently, as with every other relationship I've ever had, I've just outgrown this situation. I actually gave my number out for the first time since we've been together; it was two days ago. Why am I still here?? I feel like I've lost my edge; usually this fool woulda been out of my life a loooong time ago (yes, I kick 'em to the curb quick lol) I know it's because I allowed myself to connect my life with his....UGH!!!! What the hell was I thinking?!?!
I just feel like I want to run away..
poverty of spirit
13 years ago


The great thing about mistakes is that they always make you smarter.
ReplyDelete