That seems to be the number one question on my mind lately... Why? I never claim to be a perfect person, but I try to be a respectful person; if you're cool with me, I'm cool with you. If we're not cool, just let me know. I think those are pretty simple rules. Suddenly I find myself in a house where the peace has been turned upside-down; I just want someone to tell me Why.
A few Sundays back, I had a nice lunch with my roommate. A live band played as we cracked jokes over a made even more delicious by the fact that it was free meal. Life was good. Fast-forward to today and, somehow, I'm an internet sabotaging, mail stealing who know's what she's calling me these days. I just don't understand how all this drama happened, like I must have watched it in a movie or something. It all happened so fast... I'm still confused!! I was angry, like, what did I do to deserve any of this!?!? It's not like I surround myself with lots of people, so you'd think the people in my life would know that and realize they are in my life for a reason. Why??? Why would somebody that calls me a friend believe that I would intentionally terrorize them... and by sabotaging some internet box that I don't even know what the heck it is?!?! Why??? Why would I steal a person's mail. I live with you!!! She never thought to ask me if I was expecting something that hadn't shown up yet( I was, and never for a moment did it pop into my brain that one of my roommates had hijacked my mail)
To make it even worse, I endured all the accusations and being cursed out by my roommate (who knows I hate being cursed at) only to find that she was in posession of something dear to me that I had made such a fuss about losing. I cried, I was so angry. UGH!!! I just don't get what's going on, and all this drama sucks, for lack of a better word. UGH AGAIN!!!
i feel a little better now. thank you
poverty of spirit
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment