I just want everybody's tomorrow to be a little bit better than today.
I love you. I don't even know you and I love you; you've never given me a reason not to love you.
I think you're wonderful. Somebody else thinks you're wonderful. You should think you are wonderful, too.
None can judge you but the person that made you. Whether you believe that is a higher power (who can do no wrong and loves you unconditionally) or you believe that's your mother and father (who are human and of course can do wrong... and they love you unconditionally) NO ONE can judge you, so why worry about what other people have to say about you. YOU know who you answer to.
Make an effort to think a positive thought when you wake up in the morning. There is at least one good thing going on that you can think of, even if you have to think really, really hard. It will really start your day off on a happy note.
Remember, tomorrow is a new day; don't make yesterday's mistakes. There is a reason you can never go back there.
have a nice day.


No comments:
Post a Comment