---->Where do hiccups come from, and is there any scientific proof they mean you're growing
---->Why do people say "cold as hell;" I've never heard anybody say hell was cold (although, nobody really knows if it's hot, either)
---->When I sneeze, someone says 'bless you', then I say 'thank you', then they say 'you're welcome'...how come there is nothing I can say after that, just to be polite? <---yes, I really thought about this :)
---->Why do they put buttons on jackets with zippers?!?!
---->Am I retarded for only recently 'discovering' the zipper on my jacket.... under all the dreadful buttons
---->Should I be able to understand what my cat is trying to tell me when he meows?? I mean, it's been almost three years, but it all sounds pretty much the same. MEOW kinda sums it up.
---->When I'm getting my eyebrows plucked, why are they always so adamant about lip waxing?? Is this just trying to upsell, or are they telling me I have a mustache?? hmmmm : -/
----> What will I ponder next???
poverty of spirit
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment